Monday, May 24, 2010

Blast from the Past

Paolo Coelho said in his Plurk, "True love allows each person to follow his or her own path, aware that doing so can never drive them apart." I am 'wow-ed' again. I mean, really. Wow. Imagine the confidence in yourself and each other to be able to go, full steam ahead, and pursue your dreams. And to know that you will never be apart from your significant other, no matter how much or less time you are able to spend together, that you will be together in heart and spirit regardless. Wow, indeed. The romantic in me coming out again. - Jan 9 2009

I was looking through my old blog posts and I found this one. It stood out, and after you read it, you'll know why. It's amazing what my thoughts were 1.5 years ago. How far from my reality now.

No comments:

Post a Comment