Wednesday, November 3, 2010

In a Funk

Isn't it amazing how one moment can throw you into a days worth of funk?

I had a not-so-pleasant chat with my father-in-law at my mother-in-law's birthday party over the weekend and what he said to me in 10 minutes (without going into the gorry detail) just really insulted and upset me greatly. So much so that I've been on auto-pilot for three days since. It's true that negativity is so powerful in killing anything good so one should just do away with the negative people in their lives.

Well, I am trying really hard to get back on the saddle and continue my ride. That moment knowcked the wind out of me and I guess the other lesson there as well is to learn how to deal with the punches. I need a lesson from Manny Pacquiao.

AaAhhh....how to get out of the funk?!?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment